Educomp went public on January 13, 2006 with an issue price of Rs 125 per share.

Educomp shares are traded on National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange.

Face value of stock is Rs 2 per share.

Link Intime India Private Limited Corporate & Registered Office: C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound, L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (W), Mumbai – 400078 Branch Office: A-40, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-II, 2nd Floor, New Delhi - 110 028

Educomp’s fiscal year runs from 1st April to 31st March.

You can download a PDF version of the Annual Reports by clicking here. If you still require a hard copy version, please send a request to investor.services@educomp.com.

Dematerialization (Demat) is the process by which securities held in physical form evidencing the holding of securities by any person are cancelled and destroyed and the ownership thereof is entered into and retained in a fungible form on a depository by way of electronic balances. Demat facilitates paperless trading where by securities transactions are executed electronically reducing / mitigating possibility of loss of related documents and / or fraudulent transactions. Trading in demat form is regulated by the Depositories Act, 1996 and is monitored by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). The two depositories presently functioning in India are National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL).

Yes, the shareholding can be De-materialized either fully or partly as desired. However, the shares can be traded only in demat form.

Yes, you can pledge your shareholding in the electronic form in favor of the lending institution by applying to your DP in the prescribed form. After repayment of the loan, which is secured by the pledge, you can request for redemption of the pledge, by applying to your DP.

As already stated, when the shares are bought through the Depository System, the shares are credited to your account with the DP. Thus, you are relieved of problems like bad delivery, fake certificates, shares under litigation, signature difference of transferor(s), etc. Besides, there is no need to fill a transfer form for transfer of shares and affix share transfer stamps. There will, however, be a nominal fee to be paid to the DP. There is saving in time and cost on account of elimination of posting of certificates. Above all, the threat of loss of certificates or fraudulent interception of certificates in transit, which has been causing lot of anxiety to the investor community in recent times, stands eliminated.

Shareholder should submit duly filled in Re-materialization Request Form (RRF) to the concerned DP. He intimates the relevant Depository of the request through the system. Can one get his original share Certificate? No, as the share certificates on De-materialization are cancelled you will not receive the same share certificate on Re-materialization. The shares represented by De-materialized share certificates are fungible and, therefore, certificate numbers and distinctive numbers become irrelevant.

The dividend warrants in respect of all shares, whether held in electronic form or by way of share certificates, are sent by the company directly to the shareholders whose names are on the company’s register of members or in the electronic form under the depository system on the designated date to be notified by the Company. While opening Accounts with Depository Participants (Dps), shareholders are required to give details of their bank Accounts, which will be used by the Company for direct credit of the dividend to the respective accounts.

As per the Depository Regulations, the Company is obliged to pay dividend on dematerialized shares as per the details furnished by the concerned DP. The Company cannot make any change in such records received from the Depository. How are transactions effected through the Depository? After you open an account with a DP, you can buy or sell shares in the electronic form without share certificate or transfer forms, provided the seller/buyer also holds shares in the electronic form. You can sell the shares in the depository mode through any share broker. All you need to do is to provide him the details of your account with the DP, with a delivery instruction to debit your share account with the number of shares sold by you. When you buy shares in the depository mode, you must, similarly, inform the broker about your depository account details so that the shares bought would be credited to your account with the DP.

The surviving shareholder(s) will have to submit a request letter supported by an attested copy of the Death Certificate of the deceased shareholder and accompanied by the relevant share certificate(s). The Company’s R&T Agent on receipt of the said documents and after due scrutiny will delete the name of deceased shareholder from its records and return the share certificate(s) to the surviving shareholder(s) with necessary endorsement.

The legal heir(s) will have to get the Will probated by the Court of competent jurisdiction and then send to the Company’s R&T Agent a copy of the probated copy of the Will, along with relevant details of the shares, the relevant share certificate(s) in Original and transmission form for transmission of the shares in his / their name(s).

Share certificates along with a request letter duly signed by all the joint holders may be sent to the Company’s R&T Agent for change in order of names, known as ‘transposition’. Transposition can be done only for the entire holdings under a folio and therefore, requests for transposition of part holding cannot be accepted by the Company / R&T Agent.

Shareholders who have lost / misplaced share certificate(s) should inform the Company’s R&T Agent, immediately about loss of share certificate(s) quoting their folio number and details of share certificate(s), if available. The R&T Agent shall immediately mark a ‘stop transfer’ on the folio to prevent any further transfer of shares covered by the lost share certificate(s). It is recommended that the shareholders should lodge a FIR with the police regarding loss of share certificate(s). They should send their request for duplicate shares to the Company’s R&T Agent. Documents required to be submitted along with the application include Indemnity Bond, Affidavit, and copy of FIR, Memorandum of Association and Certified Copy of Board Resolution (in case of companies).

Shareholders may write to the Company’s R&T Agent enclosing the relevant share certificate for splitting into smaller lots. The share certificates, after splitting, will be sent by the Company’s R&T Agent to the shareholders at their registered address.

Shareholders may request the Company’s R&T Agent for effecting change of name in the share certificate(s) and records of the Company. Original share certificate(s) along with the supporting documents like marriage certificate, court order etc. should be enclosed. The Company’s R&T Agent, after verification, will effect the change of name and send the share certificate(s) in the new name of the shareholders. Shareholders holding shares in demat form, may request the concerned DP in the format prescribed by DP.

Shareholders holding shares in physical form, may send a request letter duly signed by all the holders giving the new address along with Pin Code. Shareholders are also requested to quote their folio number and furnish proof such as attested copies of Ration Card / PAN Card / Passport / Latest Electricity or Telephone Bill / Lease Agreement etc. If shares are held in dematerialized form, information about change in address needs to be sent to the DP concerned.

air max 90 essential sale